June 2020 Trainings:
Family-Driven and Youth Guided Practice
- Understanding and implementing family-driven and youth guided principles in order to deliver more effective high-quality care
Recovery and Resilience for Children and Youth
- Understanding recovery and resilience and how to foster resilience
Understanding Family Engagement and Best Practices
- Principles to increase family and youth engagement in their treatment/care and overcome obstacles to engagement.
Coordination/Collaboration Across Child Serving Systems
- Navigating and coordinating care between the many child-serving systems.
Trauma Informed Care in the Child/Adolescent Behavioral Healthcare System
- Implications of trauma on children/youth and foundations of providing trauma informed care.